President of the Management Board, Managing Director responsible for the fund’s investments and oversight over advisory projects.
Professionally active on the financial market since 1995; graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). In 2000, he was one of the founders of the FAS Polska consulting firm in which he served in the capacity of President of the Management Board responsible for strategic and transaction consulting for corporate clients. In 2008, FAS Polska merged with Dom Inwestycyjny Investors in which Jakub Bartkiewicz assumed the role of CEO and shareholder. In June 2015, DI Investors evolved into Vestor DM. Previous professional experience:
- 2001-2003 Genesis Sp. z o.o., Vice-President
- 1999-2001 Kouri Capital Poland Ltd.
- 1997-1998 PricewaterhouseCoopers
- 1996-1997 Fitch Polska (formerly CERA)
- 1995-1996 Polish Banks Association
Participated in IPOs, M&A and advisory services for the following companies: CAM, Arteria, Dahlia Matic, Radpol, Koelner, TOP, Netia, Oresa Ventures, Progres, Tamex, Teta, WB Electronics, Tedex Production, Nordic Development, Trust, Impact, Gwarant Group, Liberty, LOT, PKP Cargo, RTL Group and Tompol.
Vice-President of the Management Board, Managing Director responsible for investments, asset management segment and for supervision over consulting projects.
Professionally active on the financial market since 1996; graduate of the University of Minnesota (US). Previous professional experience:
- Since 2004 FAS Polska, Vice-President of the Management Board
- 2003-2007 Max Retail Koncept, Vice-President of the Management Board
- 2001-2004 Independent consultant in restructuring processes and Project Financing
- 1996-2001 Bank of America Equity Partners (Bank of America), Associate
- 1994-1996 Case Foundation
- 1991-1992 Coopers & Lybrand, Audit Department
Participated in IPO transactions (primary offerings) and M&A (mergers /acquisitions) for the following companies: Royal Europa, Radpol, Metalplast, Koelner, Rohling, Progres, StoneMaster, Gabbro Trade, Bytom, Impact, Ascom, Dominet Bank, RTL Group, Tompol and Optimus.